There are more than 230 things to do
in the next several days. Below we highlight 10 you can do without spending a lot of money.
Farmer’s Daughter’s Market
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. today and Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, 495 Miller Rd., Hiawatha.
Holiday Open House
- 11 a.m. Friday through Sunday, John Ernest Vineyard and Winery, 3291 N Ave., Tama.
International Food Fair and Auction
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Islamic Center of Cedar Rapids, 2999 First Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids.
- 2 p.m. Saturday, Donnelly Hall, Mount Mercy University, 1330 Elmhurst Dr. NE, Cedar Rapids.
Coe College Symphony Orchestra Concert
- 7 p.m. Saturday, Sinclair Auditorium, Coe College, 1220 First Ave. NE, Cedar Rapids
Music in the MUD: BillyLee Janey Blues Transponder
- $10, 7 p.m. Friday, Campbell Steele Gallery, 1064 Seventh Ave., Marion
Fall Jazz Concert featuring Lew Soloff
- $5 to $10, 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Iowa Hall, Kirkwood Community College, 6301 Kirkwood Blvd. SW, Cedar Rapids.
Private Distillery Tour and Tasting
- $10, 6 p.m. today, Cedar Ridge Vineyards and Distillery, 1441 Marak Rd. NW, Swisher.
Kid’s Kitchen Takeover
: Thanksgiving - $5, 11 a.m. Saturday, Hy-Vee, 279 Collins Rd., Cedar Rapids.
If you Give a Mouse a Cookie
’ - $4, 10 a.m. Tuesday, Stephens Auditorium, 2229 Lincoln Way, Ames.