First Thursday's at Cedar Ridge
- 5 - 9 p.m.
- All Ages
First Thursday's at Cedar Ridge, every first Thursday of the month - only at Cedar Ridge
A cultural event for a growing community of artisans, music collectors, spirit enthusiasts, beer lovers, fans of original live music, and everything inbetween.
Interested in becoming part of a growing family of likeminded folks who are looking to provide our community with a monthly celebration of the arts and culture in The Corridor?
- *Origninal Live Music featuring nationally recognized artists on tour.
- *Analog Vault Pop Up Record Store in the Cedar Ridge Vinyard Room brought to you by Analog Vault. Collectors join in on the fun by bringing your own crates of wax to buy/sell/trade with other collectors.Cedar Ridge.
- *Vinyl record spinning sensation "DJ Slimppickins" will be on the turntables playing deep cuts, B sides, rarities, and beyond from 6-9PM
- *Cedar Ridge also provides a unique retail space for local artists and entrepenuers on First Thursdays who are looking for a platform to showcase and sell their art, crafts, and handcrafted artesinal products. Cedar Ridge asks for nothing in exchange of than your dedication to helping build a monthly celebration of art and culture.
- *First Thursday tap takeovers featuring a different Iowa brewery each month, with giveaways and exclusive beer releases that can only be found at Cedar Ridge.
- *Cocktail specials featuring world class Cedar Ridge Spirits