Purposeful Hustle: Direct Your Life's Work Towards Making a Positive Impact
- 8 - 11:30 a.m.
- Ages 19+
Join Corridor Women Connect for a workshop by Deanna Singh!
Take part in an interactive workshop that will address:
- How to meet failure head-on with strategies to surmount any challenge
- Identify what is holding you back from living a purposeful life
- How to use a fear mitigation strategy to stomp out fear in real time.
- Recognize what you already know and how to build on it
- How to work within the confines of an incomplete plan, little money and scarce time
Deanna Singh is a highly respected thought leader who has spent nearly 20 years researching, designing and building asset-based solutions to complex social challenges. She earned her Bachelor of Arts from Fordham University, Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University and a Master in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin. Deanna is a gifted communicator, entrepreneur and businesswoman who combines personal experience with authenticity, vulnerability and humor, taking the audience on a journey of self-discovery.