HER Women in Business Luncheon Series
- (319) 398-8333
- Event website
- 10:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- $35 – $500
- All Ages
Join us on Thursday, November 14, 2019 for the Fall HER Women in Business Luncheon featuring keynote speaker Gale Mote, Trainer and Organizational Development Consultant. This luncheon event is cohosted by The Gazette and NRG Media.
Keynote addess: The Leader in You
Every woman wants to know that she is a valued and respected contributor in the workplace. Each of us wants to make a positive impact in our workplaces. It is important to remember that leadership is action, not position.
This inspiring keynote will provide practical techniques to lead where you are and bring your best self to any role, in any workplace situation. To end each day knowing that we made a difference is the ultimate measure of satisfaction. The result is increased self-confidence, happiness and meaning.
· Developing your leadership philosophy and “true north”
· Building your Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
o Self-Regard, Self-Actualization, Interpersonal Relationship, Optimism
· Developing an Outward Mindset
· Embracing Servant Leadership
· Focusing on strengths, managing around weaknesses
· Being a person of influence and a respected team player