Iowa City Area HBA Virtual Home Show
- 12 a.m. -
- All Ages
On Sunday, Feb. 21, pick up The Home Show magazine in The Cedar Rapids Gazette (digital version available on the show website) and tune into CBS 2/KGAN at 11 a.m. for The Home Show Preview to see participating exhibitors and learn more about what to expect. Home show enthusiasts will experience many of the terrific advantages known from 40 years of our traditional in-person show, plus much more. The Home Show is still a one-stop shop for all things home related. Highlights include:
• Listing of exhibitors alphabetically and by category (such as windows). Each listing explores what the business offers, how it differs from competitors and contact details. Some listings also offer a “Meet the Exhibitor” video and photo gallery and will appear in the Featured Exhibitors section on the site’s main page.
• Expert advice blog from select exhibitors and Iowa City Area HBA Remodelers Council representatives. Information may cover everything from finding a remodeler to real estate trends and how to get a mortgage through articles and Q&As. You also can email questions on any home-inspired topic.
• Daily register-to-win contests for high-quality giveaways from various exhibitors. See what’s offered and sign up each day on the website’s main page for a chance to collect.
• Kids Raffle. Kids up to age 18 who complete The Home Show coloring sheet will be entered to win a Nintendo Switch and 12-month Nintendo Switch online membership, thanks to sponsor Sueppel’s Siding & Remodeling. Find the sheet in The Home Show magazine or on the website. Color, and if necessary, have a parent/guardian snap a photo. Post your artistic expression on Facebook or Instagram (see separate box for social media handles) with #icareahbahomeshow.
• Two, $500 giveaways good toward any Iowa City Area HBA member business, courtesy of Collins Community Credit Union and Lepic-Kroeger, REALTORS
The Greater Iowa City Area HBA puts on the event, and 2021 website information will stay up until the 2022 Home Show so resources can be accessed all year long! Imagine the possibilities!