Hand Crochet for Beginners : Fall Pumpkins
- 6 - 8 p.m.
- All Ages
In this class you will learn the basic fundamentals of hand crochet. You will learn:
- about yarn used in hand crochet, the differences between them, and where to find it
- how to choose the right yarn for your project
- how to begin a project with a magic circle
- how to use single crochet in a project
- how to finish and secure your project
- how to make a mini pumpkin*
This class is for beginners and seasoned crafters alike. Hand crochet (with big yarn and your hands) is very different from traditional crochet (with small yarn and hooks), so no prior crochet experience is necessary.
*The mini pumpkin will be about 5" in diameter. If you upgrade to a regular size pumpkin, it will be about 8" in diameter.